Our women’s health program provides affirmative, female focused care for the purpose of improving the access and outcomes of the patients we serve. We offer a full spectrum of care for females at any stage in their life. We are dedicated to providing excellent care with a team-based, integrated approach all while developing meaningful relationships with our patients.
We offer a range of service to meet you at your stage of life:
- Preventative care including screening for cervical cancer, breast cancer, and colorectal cancer
- Access to various birth controls including IUD, Nexplanon, and Depo Provera
- Menopause and perimenopausal care
- Sexual health care including testing and treatment
- Pregnancy testing, prenatal, and postpartum care
- Counseling and Social Support
- Case Management/Care Coordination
Prenatal Care Coordination Program
Pregnancy can be a time full of questions and challenges, and we are here to help. Our Prenatal Care Coordination (PNCC) Program is designed to connect you to the medical, social, and educational services you may need to have a healthy pregnancy.
Through this program, you can:
- Receive a comprehensive assessment that will help identify current and potential needs throughout your pregnancy
- Obtain a care plan tailored to your needs
- Participate in educational classes that help you understand all areas of your pregnancy from nutrition to breastfeeding and more
- Work with a Comprehensive Care Team that respects your choices and ideas
- Help you get the support and services you need
- Access to mental health and dental services, should the needs arise
Prenatal Care Coordination services are available to Medicaid-eligible pregnant women with a high risk for adverse pregnancy outcomes. To see if you qualify for services, contact us at 608-361-0311.
To view a full list of services offered at Community Health Systems, click here.
To speak with someone about women’s services, or other services at Community Health Systems, contact us at 608-361-0311.