CHS employs four on-site Spanish-speaking medical interpreters, and has interpretation services available for other languages by request.
340B Prescription Assistance
Through the federal 340B Prescription Drug Pricing Program, we’re able to help you get your much-needed prescriptions filled at a reduced cost.
No insurance? We can help! Give us a call at (608) 361-0311, and you can set up a time to meet with one of our certified enrollment coordinators, who can help you navigate the Marketplace and guide you step-by-step through the insurance enrollment process for Medicaid or Medicare if you qualify. We believe no one should go without quality health care, which is why we operate a sliding fee scale for those without health insurance. No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay. There are discounts available based on family size and income.
We can help you with applications for these programs:
- BadgerCare Plus
- Medicaid (Wisconsin residents)
- Wisconsin Well Woman Program
- Family Planning Only Program (Wisconsin women)
Outreach and events
Interested in having CHS staff speak or present at your event? Call (608) 361-0311 and ask to speak to Business Development and Marketing Manager Monica Krysztopa or Outreach and Enrollment Coordinator Ana Montoya.
CHS also hosts several annual community events, including:
- Back to School Night: Low-cost school and sports physicals and dental exams; each child who has an exam also receives a free backpack with school supplies.
- Trunk or Treat: Thousands of children come to our Beloit Area Community Health Center parking lot to partake in our annual trunk-or-treating event, usually held a few weeks before Halloween. Staff and community partners deck out their cars and hand out candy!
- Cookies with Santa: Something as simple as a printed photo with Santa Claus is not always affordable for every family, so to alleviate that pressure, we invite families to stop by our clinic and have their photo taken with Santa Claus—for free!
- Seal-A-Smile: Through this program, our dental staff head out to local schools to apply cavity-preventing sealants to local children