We are committed to serving people of all ages and backgrounds, and we offer a broad range of primary care services provided by a dedicated team of physicians, medical assistants, dentists, hygienists, nurse practitioners, social workers, nurses, and support staff.
- Medical care
- Primary care physicians
- Well-child exams
- Management of chronic illnesses
- Dental care
- Seal-A-Smile in-school sealant application
- Reproductive health
- Pregnancy testing
- Birth control (including implants)
- Family planning
- Confidential STD testing
- Specialized case management and access to specialists for HIV-positive patients, through a partnership with University of Wisconsin Hospital Referral to other social services
- Prescription drug assistance
- On-site diabetic educator
- Enrollment in insurance programs through our certified enrollment coordinators
No insurance? We can help
We believe that no one should be denied access to health care based on their ability to pay, which is why we offer a sliding-fee scale of payment for those who have high-deductible health plans or no insurance. Our compassionate, bilingual patient financial counselors will meet with you to determine your level of financial need, based on family size and income.
We also accept private insurance, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Let’s get you enrolled!
Are you in need of health insurance? At BACHC, we have a team of certified application counselors who can help find you and your family health care coverage through the Marketplace or the state Medicaid program. This enrollment assistance is free of charge. Our team will be able to answer your questions and guide you through the application process.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Ana at (608) 313-3376.