Help us provide healthcare to those in need
Every year, Community Health Systems, Inc. provides comprehensive medical, dental, and behavioral health services to 10,000 Stateline-area people. Community Health Centers exist in areas where people can’t access health care because of financial, geographic, cultural or language barriers that prevent or limit their access to primary health care. We believe no one should go without quality health care and no one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay.
How we serve the Stateline community
Some of the innovative ways we are meeting the needs of Rock County residents:
- Providing free sealants to school aged children at their schools through the Wisconsin Seal-a-Smile program
- Hosting four community-outreach events that promote health, literacy and community comradery
- Hosting behavioral-health therapy group sessions
- Onsite HIV clinic and case management through UW-Madison
- Onsite interpretation services with nationally certified healthcare interpreters
- Onsite and free enrollment assistance to Medicaid and marketplace insurance
- 340B Prescription Assistance Discount Program
In 2019, our clinic was the proud recipients of the Cornerstone Award on behalf of the Stateline Community Foundation, the 2019 Dorothy Height Award on behalf of the YWCA for diversity and inclusion, recognition of commitment to the Latino community on behalf of the Latino Service Providers Coalition, and were recognized as a valued partner on behalf of United Care Community Plan.
With your donation, we will be able to reach more people right here in Rock County and provide high quality, cost-effective health care that meets their needs, beliefs, lifestyles and desires for a healthy life.