Healthy Smiles are for a Lifetime
Community Health Systems is proud to partner with Wisconsin Seal-A-Smile, one of the nation’s premier school-based dental sealant programs. We are expanding our services beyond the traditional classroom settings to community-based sites to bring safe dental services to your child and prevent childhood decay. Parents never receive a bill for services.
Our dental team follows strict CDC and OSHA safety protocols to reduce the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus. Here are some ways we are protecting your child.
- All CHS staff will wear appropriate personal protective equipment and change equipment in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Only one child at a time will be evaluated. In the event where multiple children present, they will be spaced 6 feet apart.
- All children will have to complete a COVID-19 screening and receive a temperature check by a CHS team member prior to receiving the assessment.
The following schools are visited by Community Health Systems, Inc through the Seal-A-Smile community based dental program:
- Rock County Christian Schools-Beloit & Janesville
- The Lincoln Academy
- Beloit School District:
- Even Start
- Rock and Walworth County Head Start
- Converse Elementary
- Gaston Elementary
- Hackett Elementary
- Merrill Elementary
- Robinson Elementary
- Todd Elementary
- Aldrich Intermediate
- Cunningham Intermediate
- Fruzen Intermediate
- McNeel Intermediate
- Beloit Memorial High School
- Beloit Learning Academy
- Darlington Community School District
- School District of Shullsburg
- Pecatonica Area School District
- School District of Black Hawk
Sign up today with a paper consent or use the electronic link!
Turn your consent forms into the front desk at Beloit Area Community Health Systems, or give to school nurse at any of these schools
How to sign up:
To sign your child up please visit: https://rebrand.ly/CHS-SAS-CONSENT en español: https://rebrand.ly/CHS-SAS-CONSENT-SPANISH
Have questions or need help with enrollment?
Please call our Outreach Coordinator Community Based Dental Services, Erin, at (608) 313-3407 or by email at email@example.com
For more information about services provided at Community Health Systems, visit our Services Page.