Community Health Systems Inc. is your Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
What is a Patient Centered Medical Home?
A Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is a certified model of care that focuses on you (the patient) and your health. CHS offers services that support you and your unique healthcare needs. As a PCMH, we work together to stay focused on you, to improve the quality, safety, and value of your care.
As a PCMH, here is what you can expect:
- You can receive care when and where you need it.
- 24/7 on call support available.
- You and your family are partners with your healthcare team.
- We respect your unique needs, culture, values, and preferences.
- Your care team coordinates all you care, including assistance with specialty care referrals.
- Your online health portal, MyChart, gives you access to educational resources and tools.
- Your care team helps you understand and manage your health.
- Your well-being is our highest priority!
Medical Home Team:
- You (the patient)
- Your family
- Your primary care provider (doctor, nurse practitioner, physician assistant)
- Nurses, medical assistants, specialized care providers, behavioral health counselors, and others who help you manage your health