Looking to join our board?
Become a part of an energetic, caring and mission-driven board at Community Health Systems, Inc. We believe in Comprehensive Care for our Community and are looking for individuals who want to be a part of an organization that believes in making a difference by providing quality, culturally-sensitive integrated medical, dental and behavioral health services.
Founded in 1999, Community Health Systems is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center (FQHC) that operates two locations in southern Wisconsin with medical, dental and behavioral health at its Beloit location, and medical at its Janesville location.
At Community Health Systems we believe that no one should go without quality health care, which is why we operate a sliding scale free program for individuals without insurance.
Responsibilities of nonprofit boards
- Determine the organization’s mission, core values and vision
- Select and evaluate the Chief Executive Officer
- Ensure effective organizational planning
- Ensure adequate resources and that they are managed effectively
- Monitor organizational programs and services
- Enhance organization’s public exposure and standing
- Maintain organizational accountability – legally and ethically
- Recruit new Board members and regularly assess Board performance
How to apply
If you are interested in making a difference and becoming a member of the CHS Board of Directors, please contact us at (608) 957-7954, submit an electronic membership application or complete a membership application (PDF) and return it via email or mail to:
Community Health Systems, Inc.
Attention: Danica Keeton
74 Eclipse Blvd.
Beloit, WI 53511